Vida's Ark is a place to grow and learn
Our caring staff are dedicated to the emotional and physical needs of each teen mother by providing:
- Counseling to support healthy lifestyle choices
- Self-sufficiency skills that includes menu planing, cooking, household management (budgeting and housekeeping), and career counseling
- Individualized support with individual case management and mentoring, support with transportation and community resource referrals
- Parenting support by encouragement of parent/child bonding as well as nurturing positive and appropriate parenting skills
Vida's Ark is currently seeking residents!
Our home has the capacity to serve four mothers and their children. If you are 19 and under and in need of housing services please follow the link to download our application.
You can submit your application:
1. In person. Please call 360-695-3681 for more informatoin
2. Via email. Please email your completed application at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. By fax. You can fax your completed application to 360-695-9673
© 2014 VIDA'S ARK, A 501(C)(3) NON-PROFIT CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION